The "big boy" of the BCS fleet, the 750 is the only model that can power the Heavy Duty 33'' Tiller. Designed for commercial agricultural applications.
- Reinforced Transmission with Cast Iron Mounting System, Including Integrated Quick Hitch
- Gear Reductions in Axles Increase PTO Revolutions Per Forward Foot of Travel
- Uniquely Able to Power 33" HD Tiller
- Optional 76-lb Transmission Weights
- Differential Drive with On-demand Differential Lock
- Patented Hydro-mechanical "wet" Clutch w/ 5-year warranty
- Individual wheel brakes, plus parking brake.
- All Gear Drive w/ Heat-treated Steel Gears & Embedded Ball Bearings
- Patented Hydro-mechanical "wet" Clutch w/ 5 year warranty
- Best Warranty in the Industry
- Limited Lifetime Transmission Warranty*
- 3-year Engine Warranty
- Convenient Shuttle-style Forward/Reverse Control
- Easily Adjusted Anti-Vibration Handlebars w/ 180º Rotation
- 7 Vertical Handelbar Settings (front & rear)
- 3 Horizontal Handlebar Settings (front & rear)
- Three Working Speeds in Each Direction
- 22" Tires
- Individual Wheel Brakes
- Parking Brake
- Available with Recoil Start or Electric Start (w/ Recoil backup)
- Honda GX390
- Electric Start Option:
- All Gear Drive
- Clutch Type:
- Patented PowerSafe Clutch w/ 5 year warranty
- Axle Configuration:
- Differential Drive with Lockout
- Working Gears:
- 3 forward, 3 reverse
- Working Gear Speeds:
- 0.6, 1.4 and 2.1 MPH
- Transport Gear Speed:
- Standard Wheel/Tire Size:
- 440 pounds (with 33'' HD tiller)
- Individual Wheel (Steering) Brakes:
- Parking Brake:
Designed primarily for professional agricultural and horticultural use, the PowerSafe 750 is the only BCS tractor model equipped to handle the 33" version of our Rear-Tine Tiller. The tractor’s reinforced transmission and heavy-duty, cast iron mounting system also make it a great choice for the Swivel Rotary Plow, 35” Flail Mower, and 33” Two-Stage Snow Thrower.
Designed for the most demanding applications, an exclusive feature of the model 750 is a unique set of wheel speed reduction gears resulting in a slow “creeper” speed, even though its tires are 22” in diameter. Compared to other models with the same tire size, the 750’s tiller tines take 30% more “bites” per forward foot of travel, the flail mower blades take 30% more “cuts” per forward foot of travel, etc. This translates into tines digging deeper in a single pass, flails creating a smaller particle size, etc.
Also designed for demanding applications, the 750 features BCS’s patented PowerSafe clutch – the oil-cooled, multi-plate clutch that easily handles long hours of tough work.
To assure that those long hours are NOT demanding for the operator, the 750 couples the convenience of Differential Drive with individual wheel brakes and on-demand differential lock when positive traction is needed. To offset the effort of maneuvering heavy attachments, optional 76-pound transmission weights and a 26-pound bumper weight kit are available.
Because the 750 was designed to operate BCS's heaviest attachments, such as the 180 lb 33" Tiller, the Quick Hitch system was considered a necessity rather than a convenience. For this reason, Model 750 features a cast-iron rear transmission cover that includes an intergrated steel tang. Each implement you intend to connect to the 750 will require its own 750 bushing. To watch a video overview of the 750 Quick Hitch system, click here.
All-in-all, Model 750 is a real work horse that both gets the job done and is pleasant to use.