Adjustable blade positions clear snow from walkways and more.
- 40'' blade width
- Replaceable cutting edge and adjustable skids
- Watch Now: Click to see Snow Removal attachments in action on YouTube
- Blade adjustable to 5 different positions from operator's position
- Rounded shape to avoid snow from sticking to blade
- Optional non-metallic cutting edge and weight kit for positive surface contact
The Snow Blade is 40'' wide and perfect for clearing snow off any surface.
Unlike the Dozer Blade, the Snow Blade features a curved shape to help roll snow without it sticking, in addition to an adjustment lever at the operator's control to easily change the angle to five different positions.
Adjustable skids allow the blade to be raised or lowered depending on the terrain—gravel won't be collected when pushing the snow!
An optional non-metallic cutting edge is available for use on fragile surfaces like granite walkways.