40" Snow Blade
Adjustable blade positions clear snow from walkways and more.
I feel incredibly empowered by my BCS and I am blessed to also have the rotary plow attachment to make my permanent, minimal-till beds.
Sally R. | Kauai, HI
Which Snow Removal Attachments are Right for You?
BCS covers all the bases when it comes to snow events. Click here for an article written to help you decide which implement(s) are right for your neck of the woods.
- 40'' blade width
- Replaceable cutting edge and adjustable skids
- Watch Now: Click to see Snow Removal attachments in action on YouTube
- Blade adjustable to 5 different positions from operator's position
- Rounded shape to avoid snow from sticking to blade
- Optional non-metallic cutting edge and weight kit for positive surface contact
The Snow Blade is 40'' wide and perfect for clearing snow off any surface.
Unlike the Dozer Blade, the Snow Blade features a curved shape to help roll snow without it sticking, in addition to an adjustment lever at the operator's control to easily change the angle to five different positions.
Adjustable skids allow the blade to be raised or lowered depending on the terrain—gravel won't be collected when pushing the snow!
An optional non-metallic cutting edge is available for use on fragile surfaces like granite walkways.
Watch Now: Click to see Snow Removal attachments in action on our YouTube channel.
Recommended Accessory: Wheel Weights or Wheel Weight Hangers
Click here to see Snow Removal attachments in action on our YouTube channel.