Pulverize everything from cover crops to heavy brush into mulch with swinging hammer blades.
- Dozens of vertically swinging 'Y' blades.
- Convenient control handle to set cutting height from 1/2" to 4".
- 24'', 30'', or 35'' working widths.
- Overall widths of each mower should be increased a total of 7'' to account for the caster wheels.
- Caster wheels fold back for use in heavy brush.
- Automatic opening and closing front deflector.
- Adjustable and retractable caster wheels.
- Wear-resistant steel side skids.
- Oil bath input gearbox with grease fittings on ball bearings.
- Optional anti-skid rollers and lawn mower "scoop" blades available.
Sickle Bar Mower
Quickly mow tall grass, brush, even saplings with no flying debris.
- Single Action Bar widths range from 30" to 53".
- Dual Action Bars also available.
- Cut saplings up to 1.5'' thick.
- Swivel joint in input shaft allows bar to follow ground contours.
- Oil bath transmission for smooth operation and reduced maintenance.
- Each unit includes a complete replacement knife assembly.
- Ideal for commercial operations.
- Adjustable skids included and adjust to 3'' cutting height.
RollerBlade Flail Mower
The RollerBlade flail mower is perfect for shredding cover crops for quick decomposition.
- Lower dome produces smaller particle size in a single pass.
- Full-length roller that is adjusted via easy-to-use crank handle.
- Cutting height range from 0.5 to 2 inches.
- Wider and thicker blades than standard Flail Mower.
- 30'' width only.
Two swinging blades turn overgrown areas into second-tier lawn.
- 21'', 26'', and 32'' mowing widths.
- Floating deck tilts up to 15 degrees to follow ground contours.
- Two pivoting 1/4" thick blades “give” when hitting rocks or debris.
- 4" cutting height.
- Hardened steel gears and ball bearings encompassed by steel-reinforced aluminum gearbox case.
- Rear rubber flap prevents dogging.
Dual Action Sickle Bar Mower
Two moving blades in opposite directions increase mowing efficiency.
- 47'', 59'' or 71'' available bar widths for Dual Action Sickle Bar with Fingers
- 51'', 67'' or 82'' available bar widths for Dual Action Sickle Bar.
- 82'' version for model 660 Hydrostatic only.
- Cut saplings up to 1.5'' thick.
- Swivel joint in shaft allows bar to follow ground contours.
- Replaceable knives.
- Spring-loaded blade tensioners.
Save time by raking cut plant material with the Hay Rake. Two sizes available.
- Two sizes available: 50" Single Belt, or 60" Dual Belt
- Two wheels controlled by steering lever at operator's position.
- At lowest setting, rake can be used as a lawn de-thatcher.
- Converts to a tedder to re-spread and dry plant material.
Combine a precision cut with the ability to bag or side-discharge clippings.
- 22'' or 38'' mowing widths
- Cutting height range is 2.5 to 4 inches on 38'' mower; 1.5 to 2.5 inches on 22'' mower.
- Heat-treated steel gears in oil bath.
- Unique top-mounted lever instantly adjusts the blade(s) for different heights.
- Easy front-dumping with top-mounted 4-bushel bag on 38" models.
- 1/8'' steel deck.
- 22'' Lawn Mower is 66 lbs; 38'' Lawn Mower is 213 lbs.
- Requires Quick Hitch and PTO Extension for models 739+.
Convert a walk-behind BCS tractor into a riding mower.
- Two-wheel frame with seat.
- For use during operation of front-mount mowers and sweepers only.
- Steering brakes recommended (models 749, 750, 779, 852/853).
- Sulky frame is easily removed/connected from flanges that are mounted to tractor wheels.
- Sulky wheelbase width is 30".