Quickly mow tall grass, brush, even saplings with no flying debris.
- Single Action Bar widths range from 30" to 53".
- Dual Action Bars also available.
- Cut saplings up to 1.5'' thick.
- Swivel joint in input shaft allows bar to follow ground contours.
- Oil bath transmission for smooth operation and reduced maintenance.
- Each unit includes a complete replacement knife assembly.
- Ideal for commercial operations.
- Adjustable skids included and adjust to 3'' cutting height.
The Sickle Bar Mower, or Cutter Bar, is original to the BCS brand, and it's also one of the most popular attachments. Ideal for many different tasks, the Sickle Bar is designed to slice material at its base to leave the cut material in tact. This means there's no flying debris or thrown stones.
The height-adjustable sickle bar is much wider than the wheelbase, so you can easily trim along slopes, ponds, under fences, and other low-clearance places you wouldn't dare take a traditional mower. They can also be used for forage harvesting, most notably hay.
Plus, Sickle Bar Mowers save time and are extremely efficient—they consume less fuel than other mowers, require very little power, and can be operated by smaller engines, including the BCS model 710! These machines are ideal for commercial operations that value cost-effective performance.
Every Sickle Bar Mower has its own oil bath transmission, which offers smoother operation, long life, reduced maintenance, and increased weight for climbing steep slopes. Each unit also comes with adjustable skids to increase the mowing height up to 3'' off the ground.
The Dual Action Sickle Mower is also available for double action—simultaneous separate blade assemblies that move in equal and opposite directions for lesser vibration and better performance.
PLEASE NOTE: A complete Sickle Bar Mower is made up of a Bar & an Oil Bath Transmission (each with individual SKUs). Pricing shown includes the required Oil Bath Transmission.