Pulverize everything from cover crops to heavy brush into mulch with swinging hammer blades.
- Dozens of vertically swinging 'Y' blades.
- Convenient control handle to set cutting height from 1/2" to 4".
- 24'', 30'', or 35'' working widths.
- Overall widths of each mower should be increased a total of 7'' to account for the caster wheels.
- Caster wheels fold back for use in heavy brush.
- Automatic opening and closing front deflector.
- Adjustable and retractable caster wheels.
- Wear-resistant steel side skids.
- Oil bath input gearbox with grease fittings on ball bearings.
- Optional anti-skid rollers and lawn mower "scoop" blades available.
Two swinging blades turn overgrown areas into second-tier lawn.
- 21'', 26'', and 32'' mowing widths.
- Floating deck tilts up to 15 degrees to follow ground contours.
- Two pivoting 1/4" thick blades “give” when hitting rocks or debris.
- 4" cutting height.
- Hardened steel gears and ball bearings encompassed by steel-reinforced aluminum gearbox case.
- Rear rubber flap prevents dogging.
Combine a precision cut with the ability to bag or side-discharge clippings.
- 22'' or 38'' mowing widths
- Cutting height range is 2.5 to 4 inches on 38'' mower; 1.5 to 2.5 inches on 22'' mower.
- Heat-treated steel gears in oil bath.
- Unique top-mounted lever instantly adjusts the blade(s) for different heights.
- Easy front-dumping with top-mounted 4-bushel bag on 38" models.
- 1/8'' steel deck.
- 22'' Lawn Mower is 66 lbs; 38'' Lawn Mower is 213 lbs.
- Requires Quick Hitch and PTO Extension for models 739+.
Reduce limbs up to 3'' in diameter to create mulch, compost, and more.
- 28 reversible hardened steel flails for shredding.
- 37-lb flywheel provides extra momentum to power tough limbs through blade.
- Single removable blade mounted to flywheel for chipping.
- Chips limbs up to 3'' in diameter.
- Adjustable legs for more support in operation.
- Includes 1 3/8" screen and rods-and-rollers for shredding heavy, wet material without clogging.
- 3 ¾'' x 4 ¾'' size opening at blade; 9 ¾'' x 9 ¾'' at opening of chipping chute.
- Additional screen sizes available, including discharge holes of 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, and 50mm.
Enjoy a self-propelled pressure washer and get performance of up to 4000 PSI and 4 GPM.
- 4000 PSI / 4 GPM
- High-performing A.R. pump with 5-year warranty.
- Pistol-style wand gun is 36'' long with adjustable side handle for stability and comfort during operation.
- 50' non-marking hose can be expanded up to 100' with included swivel quick coupler. Extra hose not included.
- Pump head (or manifold) is forged brass for longer periods of use and longer life.
- Rear removable swivel wheel for easier maneuverability.
- Powder coated steel frame provides storage for wand, hose, and tips.
- Includes five tips, which provide variable angles at 0, 15, 25, 40, and 65 degrees.
- Compact size leaves a small storage footprint (20'' x 20'').
- Optional soap injector kit available (part number 85.400.001).
- Self-priming, aluminum cast pump.
- 2" inlet and outlet.
- 25' suction and 50' discharge hoses included.
- Foot valve/strainer combo and steel strainer included.
- Caster wheel for easy maneuverability.
- Maximum vertical suction of 28 feet.
- Maximum total head of 115 feet.
- REQUIRES POWER CRADLE ACCESSORY.
Haul yourself and loads up to 1100 pounds behind your BCS tractor.
- Padded seat.
- Loads up to 1100 pounds.
- 16 cubic feet.
- 43'' x 59'' x 10.5'' deep.
- Foot and parking brakes.
- 45'' wheel base width, inside wheel width 29.5''.
- Easy-to-use dump.
- Swing-down tailgate.
- 8' total length, including the tongue but excluding the required Curved Coupler.
The BCS Buddy Cart is an easy-to-use, self-propelled barrow that hauls up to 550 pounds and 11 cubic feet of volume.
- 550-pound, 11 cubic foot capacity.
- Unit weight is 82 pounds.
- 31" wide, 78" long (including tongue), 31" high.
- Rustproof poly tub.
- 29.5'' overall wheel width.
- 18'' inside wheel width.
- Can be operated in front or rear-mount position.
- Low center of gravity.
- Dump loads with the activation of the dump lever located on the tongue.
- While dumping, tub rotates 45º left or right.
- Recommended with models 722 and up.
Drive your splitter to the job and make quick work of your wood pile with 20 tons of force.
- Splits logs up to 24'' long
- 20-ton force.
- 16 GPM two-stage hydraulic pump with a 4" x 24" cylinder.
- Can be operated horizontally or vertically.
- Average stroke time of 7 seconds (14 seconds with return).
- Off-road tire size of 4.8" x 8" x 16".
- Optional 4-way splitting accessory is available.
- Power Cradle accessory is required.
- Curved Coupler accessory is required.
Use it year-round to clear snow, clean asphalt, de-thatch lawns and more.
- 30'', 40'', and 48'' widths.
- Change 3 directional angles effortlessly from operator’s position.
- Adjustable caster wheels allow for wide range of applications.
- Heavy duty nylon bristles provide long life.
- Swivel joint in mounting allows sweeper to follow ground contours.
- Wire bristles also available.
- Hardened steel gears and ball bearings in oil bath.