Use it year-round to clear snow, clean asphalt, de-thatch lawns and more.
- 30'', 40'', and 48'' widths
- Change 3 directional angles effortlessly from operator’s position
- Watch Now: Click to see the Power Sweeper in action on YouTube
- Adjustable caster wheels allow for wide range of applications
- Heavy duty nylon bristles provide long life
- Swivel joint in mounting allows sweeper to follow ground contours
- Wire bristles also available
- Hardened steel gears and ball bearings in oil bath
Despite being classified as a “snow removal” attachment, the BCS Power Sweeper can be used for a multitude of tasks. Sweeping snow is the most popular job associated with this attachment, but its heavy-duty nylon bristles can sweep away debris on asphalt parking lots, driveways, sidewalks, rooftops and more.
The angle of the sweeper can quickly and easily be adjusted during operation with a handlebar from the operator's position. Two caster wheels, one on each side, allow for premium maneuverability, and they can be adjusted to various heights with spacers. The sweeper follows the contours of the ground independently from the tractor with an oscillating swivel-joint in the mounting flange.
Watch Now: Click to see the Power Sweeper clearing light snow on our YouTube channel.
Watch Now: Click to see the Power Sweeper clearing dirt and pine needles from sidewalks.
Applications for the Power Sweeper include:
- Snow removal
- Parking lot, driveway and sidewalk clean-up
- Spring cleaning—remove road salt, cinders and sand from lawns after winter
- Dethatching—pick and lift dead grass, leaves and other debris to simultaneously windrow it for easy collection
- Construction site clean-up
- Dock clean-up
- Roof clean-up
Have another use for the BCS Power Sweeper? Let us know!