Two swinging blades turn overgrown areas into second-tier lawn.
- 21'', 26'', and 32'' mowing widths.
- Floating deck tilts up to 15 degrees to follow ground contours.
- Two pivoting 1/4" thick blades “give” when hitting rocks or debris.
- 4" cutting height.
- Hardened steel gears and ball bearings encompassed by steel-reinforced aluminum gearbox case.
- Rear rubber flap prevents dogging.
The BCS Brush Mower is the weapon of choice for people who want a non-manicured lawn to have a lawn-like appearance. Mowing anything it can bend, the Brush Mower is a perfect solution for those areas that four-wheel tractors can't mow—across steep slopes, along ponds and streams, through walking trails and more.
Brush Mowers have available widths of 21'', 26'', and 32''.
The Brush Mower gives cutting power and protection with a floating deck, allowing for maneuverability in tight spaces. Its unique design features skids on each side and two ¼'' thick swinging blades similar to a large rotary brush mower for 4-wheel farm tractors. The horizontal blades fold back when encountering a rock or hard surface.