Increases traction and reduces tire maintenance.
- Available on 4x10, 5x10, 5x12 or 6.5x12 wheels.
- Increases weight for additional traction.
- Reduces tire maintenance.
- No flat tires, ever.
- Not to be used in conjuction with Wheel Weights.
Foam-Filled Tires are available on 4x10, 5x10, 5x12 or 6.5x12 wheels. Request foam-filled tires with your tractor order at the time of purchase, or get a new set of foam-filled wheels/tires separately as a replacement for your current set.
Foam-Filled Tires offer several advantages, including increased weight for additional traction, reduced tire maintenance, and no flat tires. In some cases, Foam-Filled Tires may negate the need for Wheel Weights or Wheel Weight Barbell Hangers.
Added weight from Foam-Filled Tires is at the pivot point of the tractor, so it doesn't impact maneuverability or require increased effort by the operator. Foam-Filled Tires add the following weight per pair:
- 4x10 (models 722* and 732 Kohler*): 50 pounds
- 5x10 (model 739): 60 pounds
- 5x12 (models 749, 853, and 852): 90 pounds
- 6.5x12 (model 750**): 100 pounds
* NOTE: Models 722 and 732 can be upgraded to 5x10 Wheels.
** NOTE: Models 749, 779, 853 or 852 can be upgraded to 6.5x12 wheels.
Please be aware that foaming the tire is permanent as the foam cannot be removed. Increasing the wheel weight will improve traction but will also cause more soil compaction.
CAUTION: Foam-Filled Tires should NEVER be used in conjunction with Wheel Weights or used in a Dual-Wheel setup. Doing this will put an undue amount of stress on the axles and differentials of the tractor.
To purchase Foam-Filled Tires with a new tractor, simply add the Foam-Filled UPGRADE to your order. If you're purchasing a replacement set, purchase the Foam-Filled REPLACEMENT.
Foam-Filled Tires are currently made-to-order, so there may be a short delay in order fulfillment of this item.