Powered by a Kohler CH395 engine, the 732 is the most economical of the Differential Drive models.
- Differential Drive with On-demand Differential Lockout
- All Gear Drive w/ Heat-treated Steel Gears & Embedded Ball Bearings
- Double Cone Clutch
- Best Warranty in the Industry
- Limited Lifetime Transmission Warranty*
- 3-year Engine Warranty
- Convenient Shuttle-style Forward/Reverse Control
- Easily Adjusted Anti-Vibration Handlebars w/ 180º Rotation
- 7 Vertical Handelbar Settings (front & rear)
- 3 Horizontal Handlebar Settings (front & rear)
- Two Working Speeds in Each Direction
- Transport Speed (rear-mount only)
- Available with Recoil Start or Electric Start (w/ Recoil backup)
- Kohler Command Pro CH395
- Electric Start Option:
- All Gear Drive
- Clutch Type:
- Double Cone, Spring-Loaded
- Axle Configuration:
- Differential Drive with Lockout
- Working Gears:
- 2 forward, 2 reverse
- Working Gear Speeds:
- 0.68 and 1.6 mph
- Transport Gear Speed:
- 7.6 mph
- Standard Wheel/Tire Size:
- 4x10x18"; Optional size: 5x10x19"
- 275 pounds (with 26'' tiller)
BCS model 732 is the most economical tractor offered with Differential Drive, with more features, more horsepower, and more versatility than Straight Axle models.
By enabling each wheel to turn independently of the other, differential drive eliminates the effort required to turn straight axle tractors. With “turn-on-a-dime” maneuverability, the 732 is a logical choice when mowing with attachments such as the 26” Brush Mower* and 24” Flail Mower*. For gardening in the tight circumstances of hoop houses and fences, the ability to easily pivot is a virtual must-have.
If and when positive traction to both wheels is needed to mow across a steep slope or blow snow on a slippery surface, the differential can be “locked” into posi-drive with a simple backward pull of a lever. Flip the lever forward when not needed, and the tractor returns to differential drive.
The 732 is powered by Kohler’s Command Pro CH395 engine (9.5HP) and can accommodate a broad range of attachments, including the 26” Tiller, Rotary Plow*, and 53” Sickle Bar Mower.
Like the 722, the 732 features two working speeds in each direction, and a transport/road speed in rear-mount (tiller) mode. And for those who would like the convenience of key start as well as that of differential drive, an electric start version is available.
*5x10 Wheel upgrade required.