An economical and effective way to increase the weight of your BCS tractor — weights not included.
- Mount to the existing studs on each wheel.
- Easily add & remove weight as needed.
- Watch Now: Barbell Weight Hanger Installation Video
- Barbell weights not included.
- Each hanger is 8" long.
- Fits on any BCS wheel size, but the barbell weight diameter may be limited based on rim diameter.
Wheel Weight Barbell Hangers are an economical and effective way to increase the weight of any BCS tractor, regardless of wheel size. Adding extra weight on BCS machines provides additional traction, which is helpful and necessary for various implements and applications.
A pair of 8'' steel rods are fastened to the studs of both wheel mounts, and common barbell weights can be installed onto each rod. We recommend no more than 75 combined pounds per wheel.
Compared to the standard Wheel Weights, the Barbell Hangers solution is both affordable and adaptable, as weights can be easily added or removed as necessary for each application.
The actual weights must be sourced by owners--BCS does not sell barbell weights. The diameter of the weights may be limited depending on the diameter of the BCS rim.
For additional weight to improve traction, also consider Foam-Filled Tires.