Select your category
Widely considered the most useful BCS accessory, the Quick Hitch allows you to swap out implements in seconds — without any tools!
- Exchange implements quickly and without tools.
- Female bushing mounts to tractor.
- Male tang mounts to implement.
- "Empty" tangs available for non-powered implments.
- Tractor Models 660 & 750 use a unique Quick Hitch system.
Quick Hitch Quick Cover
This handy vinyl cover slips snugly onto an exposed Quick Hitch Tang, helping to keep it clean and saving you time and frustration.
- Fits snugly over Quick Hitch tang while implements are not in use.
- Prevents dirt/dust build up.
- Limits exposure to elements & humidity.
- Not compatible with integrated Quick Hitch tangs on Model 660 & 750 Tractors.
Tool Carriers and Draw Bars allow you to connect non-powered drag implements behind your BCS tractor.
- Draw Bar easily attaches to PTO for a strong and durable connection.
- Required to operate Root Digger, V-Cultivator, and Ridger.
- Adjustable Tool Carrier offers variable angles of attack for increased versatility.
Required to balance tow implements with the tractor.
Multiply the PTO speed on your BCS tractor, and multiply the possibilities!
- Increases PTO speed from 990 to 3600 RPMs.
- "Mini-transmission" has heat treated steel gears and shafts.
- Includes the Quick Hitch bushing for mounting to implement.
- Required for powering the Log Splitter, Pressure Washer, and Water Transfer Pump attachments.
Own a BCS tractor made prior to 1995? You'll need this adapter to operate new attachments.
- Allows new tractors to operate old attachments, and vice versa.
- Converts spline-drive PTO connection to 3-dog PTO connection.
- Current 3-dog PTO connection was implemented in 1995.