Powered by a Kohler CH270 engine with two working speeds in both directions.
- Watch Now: Model 710 on YouTube
- All Gear Drive w/ Heat-treated Steel Gears & Embedded Ball Bearings
- Double Cone Clutch
- Best Warranty in the Industry
- Limited Lifetime Transmission Warranty*
- 3-year Engine Warranty
- Convenient Shuttle-style Forward/Reverse Control
- Easily Adjusted Handlebars w/ 180º Rotation
- 3 Vertical Handlebar Settings (rear); 4 Vertical Handlebar Settings (front)
- 3 Horizontal Handlebar Settings (front & rear)
- Two Working Speeds in Each Direction
- Transport Speed (rear-mount only)
- Kohler Command Pro CH270 with Quad-Clean heavy duty cyclonic air cleaner
- Electric Start Option:
- All Gear Drive
- Clutch Type:
- Double Cone, Spring-Loaded
- Axle Configuration:
- Straight Axle; Optional ratcheting hub accessory
- Working Gears:
- 2 forward, 2 reverse
- Working Gear Speeds:
- 0.6 mph & 1.4 mph
- Transport Gear:
- Yes, 3rd Gear (rear-mount only)
- Transport Gear Speed:
- 6.8 mph
- Standard Wheel/Tire Size:
- 4' x 8" (16" tires)
- 213 lbs (with 18'' tiller); 235 lbs (with 20" tiller)
The 710 is lightweight, compact in size, and loaded with BCS quality. Designed for decades of dependable service, its all-gear driven transmission, automotive-style clutch, and Kohler 7HP Command Pro engine make this a great investment for those interested in a basic range of attachments. Because the engine’s power is not lost due to the inefficiency of belts, the tractor comfortably handles an 18” or 20” Rear-Tine Tiller, Hiller/Furrower, 30” or 40” Sickle Bar Mower, 24” Snow Thrower, Water Transfer Pump, and more.
Watch Now: See the 710 in action on our YouTube channel.
In the family garden, the 710 with tiller is a superior, do-everything tool – bust sod, prepare seedbeds, power compost cover crops, create planting furrows, hill potatoes, cultivate between rows to eliminate weeds – there’s even an optional one row seeder!
For the commercial market garden, the 710 is great for cultivating – no untilled strip in the center of the row and a maximum working speed of 1.4 miles per hour.