Prepare seedbeds, power compost, and cultivate with precision and ease.
- Width sizes: 18'', 20'', 26'', 30''
- Adjustable widths: 26'' narrows to 20''; 30'' narrows to 26''
- Tines rotate 50% faster than competitive brands at a rate of 20 rotations per wheel revolution.
- Tine speed can also be adjusted to a 10:1 rotation ratio when in second gear.
- Planar wedge in center of tiller breaks up center soil, leaving no un-tilled strip down the middle.
- For safe operation, a PTO-lockout device prevents the tines from spinning when the tractor is shifted into reverse.
- Four tine depth settings, maximum of 8'' tilled depth.
- Replacement tine kits available.
- 33" Heavy Duty Tiller available for Model 750 only.
Effortlessly build raised beds, dig drainage ditches, and more.
- Four spriral blades spin at 290 rpm.
- Loosens soil up to 12" deep on single pass.
- Replaceable plowshare tips are four-way reversible for extended life.
- Excellent for maintaining semi-permanent raised beds.
- Dig drainage ditches and swales quickly.
- Depth control wheel also acts as handy travel wheel at highest setting.
Save time and effort while evenly distributing amendments with the BCS Spreader.
- 6.5 cubic foot capacity struck level (approx. 9 cu. ft. heaped)
- With Expansion Kit: 10.7 cu. ft. struck level (approx. 15 cu. ft. heaped)
- Maximum recommended load is 1000 lbs
- Spreads compost, fertilizer, sand, and more.
- Stainless steel box for longer life.
- Spread width is 30''.
- Spreader can straddle 30'' rows -- about 36'' in between wheels.
- Outside dimension is 45''.
- Lug tires allow the drive system to function on dirt walkways or turf.
- Requires Curved Coupler (version depends on tractor model).
- Fits models 732 and up (5x10 wheels recommended).
Makes minimal impact on soil structure by stirring the soil while creating perfectly level seedbeds.
- Easily adjusts from 0 inches to 5 inches
- Stirs the soil, like an eggbeater, to preserve soil structure
- Prevents weed seeds at deeper levels in the soil from being brought to the surface
- Metal mesh roller provides precise depth setting and helps level ground
- Perfect for popular 30''-wide growing beds
- 21'', 30'', and 32'' widths
- Proudly made in Canada
Combine a precision cut with the ability to bag or side-discharge clippings.
- 22'' or 38'' mowing widths
- Cutting height range is 2.5 to 4 inches on 38'' mower; 1.5 to 2.5 inches on 22'' mower.
- Heat-treated steel gears in oil bath.
- Unique top-mounted lever instantly adjusts the blade(s) for different heights.
- Easy front-dumping with top-mounted 4-bushel bag on 38" models.
- 1/8'' steel deck.
- 22'' Lawn Mower is 66 lbs; 38'' Lawn Mower is 213 lbs.
- Requires Quick Hitch and PTO Extension for models 739+.
Reduce limbs up to 3'' in diameter to create mulch, compost, and more.
- 28 reversible hardened steel flails for shredding.
- 37-lb flywheel provides extra momentum to power tough limbs through blade.
- Single removable blade mounted to flywheel for chipping.
- Chips limbs up to 3'' in diameter.
- Adjustable legs for more support in operation.
- Includes 1 3/8" screen and set of rods-and-rollers.
- Rods-and-rollers allow for shredding heavy, wet material without clogging.
- 3 ¾'' x 4 ¾'' size opening at blade; 9 ¾'' x 9 ¾'' at opening of chipping chute.
- Additional screen sizes available, including discharge holes of 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, and 50mm.
Enjoy a self-propelled pressure washer and get performance of up to 4000 PSI and 4 GPM.
- 4000 PSI / 4 GPM
- High-performing A.R. pump with 5-year warranty.
- Pistol-style wand gun is 36'' long with adjustable side handle for stability and comfort during operation.
- 50' non-marking hose can be expanded up to 100' with included swivel quick coupler. Extra hose not included.
- Pump head (or manifold) is forged brass for longer periods of use and longer life.
- Rear removable swivel wheel for easier maneuverability.
- Powder coated steel frame provides storage for wand, hose, and tips.
- Includes five tips, which provide variable angles at 0, 15, 25, 40, and 65 degrees.
- Compact size leaves a small storage footprint (20'' x 20'').
- Optional soap injector kit available (part number 85.400.001).
Haul yourself and loads up to 1100 pounds behind your BCS tractor.
- Padded seat.
- Loads up to 1100 pounds.
- 16 cubic feet.
- 43'' x 59'' x 10.5'' deep.
- Foot and parking brakes.
- 45'' wheel base width, inside wheel width 29.5''.
- Easy-to-use dump.
- Swing-down tailgate.
- 8' total length, including the tongue but excluding the required Curved Coupler.
The BCS Buddy Cart is an easy-to-use, self-propelled barrow that hauls up to 550 pounds and 11 cubic feet of volume.
- 550-pound, 11 cubic foot capacity.
- Unit weight is 82 pounds.
- 31" wide, 78" long (including tongue), 31" high.
- Rustproof poly tub.
- 29.5'' overall wheel width.
- 18'' inside wheel width.
- Can be operated in front or rear-mount position.
- Low center of gravity.
- Dump loads with the activation of the dump lever located on the tongue.
- While dumping, tub rotates 45º left or right.
- Recommended with models 722 and up.
Snow Thrower attachment for BCS Two-Wheel Tractors launches all types of snow, from dry powder to deep, wet drifts.
- 24'' and 28'' widths.
- Angled stainless steel discharge chute conducts cold quickly and never rusts.
- Over 1200 RPMs as a single-stage chute.
- Adjustable skids to six height settings, from ground level up to 2''.
- Chute discharge direction adjustable from operator's position.
- Heat-treated steel gears in oil bath gearbox supported by ball bearings.
Use it year-round to clear snow, clean asphalt, de-thatch lawns and more.
- 30'', 40'', and 48'' widths.
- Change 3 directional angles effortlessly from operator’s position.
- Adjustable caster wheels allow for wide range of applications.
- Heavy duty nylon bristles provide long life.
- Swivel joint in mounting allows sweeper to follow ground contours.
- Wire bristles also available.
- Hardened steel gears and ball bearings in oil bath.