The BCS tractor is the power source that operates the range of attachments suited to your needs and circumstance. When matching a particular tractor model to a particular set of attachments, we considered such factors as engine horsepower, number of working speeds, weight distribution, and balance.
Select your category
Totally unique to the BCS America tractor lineup, Model 622 is dedicated reaper/binder with an integrated, PTO-driven Sickle Bar and Binding Unit. Model 622 does not accept interchangeable attachments.
Model 622 Reaper/Binder
Small scale grains growers can now take control of their schedule and harvest at the optimal time without relying on hiring a custom harvester.
- Honda GX390
- Gear-Driven PTO
- Clutch Type:
- Double Cone, Spring-Loaded
- Axle Configuration:
- Chain-driven drop axles; Differential Drive w/ Lockout
- Working Gears:
- 4 forward, 1 reverse
- Working Gear Speeds:
- F: 3.4, 4.7, 6.2 and 8.8 MPH; R: 3.7 MPH
- Standard Wheel/Tire Size:
- 74” x 142” x 47” with Sulky
- 1,110 lbs with included Work/Travel Sulky
- Individual Wheel (Steering) Brakes:
- Parking Brake:
- Detachable Sulky:
- Yes, with rear-wheel Pedal Steering